Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday
 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


 Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks #4) by Miranda Kenneally
Publication: December 1, 2013
By: Sourcebooks Fire

Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks, #4) 
Author of CATCHING JORDAN, Miranda Kenneally’s RACING SAVANNAH, about an underprivileged girl training to be a jockey while working in the barn at a high-stakes horse farm whose on-again, off-again relationship with the owner’s son has an upstairs/downstairs effect on race day, pitched as Downton Abbey in the South.

Three reasons I want to read this...
1) Miranda Kenneally wrote it - DUH! ;)
2) There will be an amazeball boy because Miranda only writes AMAZEBALL book boys!
   3) Horses. THIS ONE HAS HORSES IN IT!  *pardon me while I flail around in my Troxel riding helmet and boots!*

What's your W.O.W.?



 

7 comments:

  1. So many people love these books, hopefully I can make time for them soon! Great pick!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard good things about this author, Catching Jordan has been on my list to read! Hope you enjoy :)

    My WoW @The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't the biggest fan of Stealing Parker, but I do want to give this one a chance. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by & commenting everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm up in the air on this one b/c I wasn't a fan of Stealing Parker. I'll look out for your review.

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heard good things about the other books, so I probably should get started on them! This one sounds pretty darn awesome!

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete