Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books
If You Like Movies That Kick You In The Feels
1. All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill ~ One of the BEST books I've ever read.
2. False Sight by Dan Krokos ~ Broke my heart within the first few pages.
3. The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa ~ Left me rocking back and forth in a corner. Literally.
4. Uninvited by Sophie Jordan ~ Terrifyingly realistic that packs a big emotional punch.
5. Wait For You by J. Lynn ~ Still my FAVORITE New Adult Book Guy!
6. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout ~ Two equally fantastic boys to choose from, but ohmyheart!
7. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller ~ I want to hug all of the soldiers. ALL.OF.THEM. Especially the red-headed ones named Travis.
8. The Lovely And The Lost by Page Morgan ~ This book was lovely and I feel completely lost now that I have to wait A WHOLE YEAR for the final book!
9. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green ~ One of the BEST audiobooks I've ever listened to. I ruined a batch of cupcakes because I sobbed into the batter. True story.
10. Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally ~ Matt Brown had me at "green beans" and I don't even LIKE green beans.