Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ten Bookish Things I'm Thankful For

1. Book Boys. *shrugs*  Especially the ones who Tweet me. ;)

2. Author Interviews. Thank you to all of the authors who've taken the time to do an interview with me! I had fun getting to know more about the brain behind the book. :)

3. Author Signings/Meet & Greets. I went to several of these this year and it's a little like meeting a celebrity. There's that sense of awe and of course, awkwardness because if I'm around, I can guarantee "awkward" isn't too far behind.

4. Author Assistants/Publicists. These are the hard working people behind the scenes who help make an author's job a little easier and help fans connect through fansites, contests, and giveaways. I owe a special thanks to a certain taco making angel for the friendships I've made with Jenn and Rebecca from FallenArchangel.com. ;)

5. YABC. Besides getting to know amazeball people like M.G, Jill, Claire, C.J., Erica, Christina and Kim, also having the chance to read a book months in advance is so exciting! It's also a privilege and one I don't take for granted.

6. YACrushTourney Rep. Thanks to the fabulous girls over at the YA Sisterhood, I was able to be a Crush Tourney advocate this year which allowed me to meet some awesome people from all over the globe on twitter!  #OMP!  #TeamPatch FTW! ;)

7. Reviewers/Bloggers. I'm thankful for all the fellow Reviewers/Bloggers I've met this year on the interwebz (and in person) and the books I've had the chance to borrow as a result of their generosity. The world would be a much nicer place if everyone remembered to share more.

8. Fandoms. It's always nice to know you're not alone in your obsession love for bookish boys things. ;) #TeamKilt & #OMP #TeamPatch FTW!

9. Writers. All of you. From the DC Mafia to the Indies, Self-Pubs, Yet to be signed, Soon to be Published, and seasoned Vets. Thank you for your stories. Keep 'em coming!

10. YOU. Yes, *points to you*, you. If you're here at my blog for the first time or the bazillionth time (like my Mom), I'm thankful you stopped by and I hope you'll come back in the future. :)


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful bookish things to be thankful for, I am thankful for all of the above as well!
    Especially number one!!!!!

    Love this posts!! You are amazing :D

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the Book Crazed Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magen, you are too sweet! Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete