Ten Bookish Things I'm Thankful For
2. Author Interviews. Thank you to all of the authors who've taken the time to do an interview with me! I had fun getting to know more about the brain behind the book. :)
3. Author Signings/Meet & Greets. I went to several of these this year and it's a little like meeting a celebrity. There's that sense of awe and of course, awkwardness because if I'm around, I can guarantee "awkward" isn't too far behind.
4. Author Assistants/Publicists. These are the hard working people behind the scenes who help make an author's job a little easier and help fans connect through fansites, contests, and giveaways. I owe a special thanks to a certain taco making angel for the friendships I've made with Jenn and Rebecca from FallenArchangel.com. ;)
5. YABC. Besides getting to know amazeball people like M.G, Jill, Claire, C.J., Erica, Christina and Kim, also having the chance to read a book months in advance is so exciting! It's also a privilege and one I don't take for granted.
6. YACrushTourney Rep. Thanks to the fabulous girls over at the YA Sisterhood, I was able to be a Crush Tourney advocate this year which allowed me to meet some awesome people from all over the globe on twitter! #OMP! #TeamPatch FTW! ;)
7. Reviewers/Bloggers. I'm thankful for all the fellow Reviewers/Bloggers I've met this year on the interwebz (and in person) and the books I've had the chance to borrow as a result of their generosity. The world would be a much nicer place if everyone remembered to share more.
8. Fandoms. It's always nice to know you're not alone in your
9. Writers. All of you. From the DC Mafia to the Indies, Self-Pubs, Yet to be signed, Soon to be Published, and seasoned Vets. Thank you for your stories. Keep 'em coming!
10. YOU. Yes, *points to you*, you. If you're here at my blog for the first time or the bazillionth time (like my Mom), I'm thankful you stopped by and I hope you'll come back in the future. :)