Monday, December 15, 2014

Bad Kitty: Puppy's Big Day by Nick Bruel

Bad Kitty: Puppy's Big DaySeries: Bad Kitty 
Publication: January 6, 2015
By: Roaring Book Press
Amazon | B&N | Goodreads 
5 Stars!

"This eight book in the popular Bad Kitty series features a day in the life of Kitty's ever-slobbering foe, Puppy"--















*I received this ARC from the publisher in exchange for an honest review*


~ Review provided by the 10 year old ~


First Impression: Funny. Good. Hilarious.

What I Liked: I wanted to read this because I like cats. Once I started, I did want to stop until I was done. Bad Kitty is rude which I think is kind of funny. I also liked that it reads like a comic book. It was funny when Uncle Murray got yelled at by the police officer for not carrying a poop bag when he took Puppy for a walk.

I liked this book so much I started writing my own story about "Crazy Cat Mittens". 

Final Verdict: I can't wait for the next one! 





No comments:

Post a Comment