Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday
 "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


False Sight (False Memory #2) by Dan Krokos
Expected Publication: August 2013
By: Hyperion

False Sight (False Memory, #2) 

The fact that there isn't an official summary for this book posted yet (at least none that I could find) makes no difference to me.  
I love this cover. I love these characters. I love this story and I can't wait to read it! :D

What's your W.O.W.?

7 comments:

  1. Interesting cover! I'll keep an eye out for it.

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover...we can imagine what is happening, can't we?

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you'd be waiting on this one! hehehe. If only you could have made it to NY Comic Con....and me, too because there were so many good books there!

    If only NY weren't so expensive....and far.

    Jenn

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is new to me! thanks for sharing
    my wow
    http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.se/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-caged-in-spirit.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have another book I need to add to my TBR list!!! Thanks for spotlighting it and bring it to my attention!! Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read False Memory, but I've heard great things about it. I really need to read it soon. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete