Welcome to Jenuine Cupcakes!
This is my stop on the Forever Blog Tour
which is being hosted by Kismet!
About the Book
Author: Karen Ann Hopkins
Publication: January 28, 2014
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Goodreads
All I want is my happily-ever-after.
That's all I've wanted since meeting Noah Miller.
From the day we met, the world has tried to keep Noah and me from being together, but now that I'm carrying his child, no one will be able to tear us apart. Or so I hope. But Noah and I have made some mistakes along the way, and the consequences are impacting the people we love. Worse, there's a storm on the horizon, and it's sure to cause serious devastation.
If we can get through this, we'll finally be Rose and Noah; a family, forever.
But first we have to survive the road ahead. And happily-ever-after is a long way off.
Out of the three books in this trilogy, Forever was the one I enjoyed the most. The alternating POVs were easy to follow and I especially liked Sarah's, even if watching her budding relationship with Micah unfold was bittersweet.
Over the course of this series, Hopkins has addressed some important issues like teen pregnancy, religion and the differences between the Amish and English "worlds". Forever is no different. Rose and Noah's relationship has never been easy but we get to see how they are together, on their own, in the real world. They have to face challenges that most young people their age don't. But they're surrounded by family and friends who love and support them even though they may not agree with all of the choices they're making.
Sam, who was a character I didn't partucialry are for, redeemed himself a little but I still wanted to kick him in the shins a few times. ;) Overall, this is a satisfying end to the series and fans won't be disappointed!
Temptation - Book 1 on Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | Indiebound
Belonging - Book 2 on Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | Indiebound
About the Author
A native of New York State, Karen Ann Hopkins now lives with her family on a farm in northern Kentucky, where her neighbors in all directions are members of a strict Amish community. Her unique perspective became the inspiration for the story of star-crossed lovers Rose and Noah. When she’s not homeschooling her kids, giving riding lessons or tending to a menagerie of horses, goats, peacocks, chickens, ducks, rabbits, dogs and cats, she is dreaming up her next romantic novel.
We have lots of exciting prizes, so make sure to follow the tour for more chances to win every day! Up for grabs is both a $100 Amazon Gift Card and a $50 Amazon Gift Card, plus copies of the following Harlequin TEEN titles: Heartbeat, The Queen’s Choice, White Hot Kiss, Anything to Have You, Secret Diamond Sister and Grim.
Please enter via the Rafflecopter form. Giveaway is open to US/Canada.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Monday, January 20th - Absorbing the Content - Review
- Tuesday, January 21st - Sassy Book Lover - Review
- Wednesday, January 22nd - Mangamania Cafe - Character Interview
- Thursday, January 23rd - Ramblings From This Chick - Guest Post
- Friday, January 24th - Andi's Young Adult Books - Author Interview
- Monday, January 27th - Literary Meanderings - Author Interview
- Tuesday, January 28th - Crossroad Reviews - Review
- Wednesday, January 29th - Books I View - Review
- Thursday, January 30th - Actin' Up with Books - Review
- Friday, January 31st - Books Complete Me - Review
- Monday, February 3rd - No Bent Spines - Character Interview
- Tuesday, February 4th - Paranormal Opinion - Review
- Wednesday, February 5th - Bittersweet Enchantment - Review
- Thursday, February 6th - Curling Up With a Good Book - Author Interview
- Friday, February 7th - Behind A Million Pages - Review
- Monday, February 10th - The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club - Guest Post
- Tuesday, February 11th - Jenuine Cupcakes - Review
- Wednesday, February 12th - Jeanz Book Read N' Review - Review
- Thursday, February 13th - Deal Sharing Aunt - Guest Post
- Friday, February 14th - Lost Time Reading - Review
- Monday, February 17th - Into The Hall of Books - Review
- Tuesday, February 18th - Swoony Boys Podcasts - Review
- Wednesday, February 19th - My Favorite Things - Guest Post
- Thursday, February 20th - Reading Lark - Review
- Friday, February 21st - Tien's Blurb - Author Interview
- Monday, February 24th - Kimberly Faye Reads - Guest Post
- Tuesday, February 25th - Book Whales - Guest Post
- Wednesday, February 26th - A Bookish Escape - Review
- Thursday, February 27th - That Girl Reads - Review
- Friday, February 28th - Books Marks The Spot - Author Interview