Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Book Basket

 I haven't done one of these posts in awhile but in case you're wondering here's what's in my Book Basket right now. (Yes, I have a black basket sitting next to my Red Reading Chair because I am a book nerd.)

 Some of these are for review from Young Adult Books Central, NetGalley and a few independent authors.  The rest are ones I hope to get too soon. *crosses all the things* 


One MomentThe GlimpseSubmergedDark Kiss (Nightwatchers, #1)What I Didn't SayVelveteen (Velveteen, #1)A Want So Wicked (A Need So Beautiful, #2)
Embrace (Embrace, #1) 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! I can't wait to hear what you think of Velveteen. It looks FANTASTIC.

    I have books... everywhere. I like to read in bed so my headboard (which has cabinets filled with books) has three stacks: library books, books I want to read soon, and my favorite books that I want to keep close to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A book basket is such a good idea ! I may go to the craft store w/ my 40% of coupon and get one for myself ! I love being nerdy.

    A Want So Wicked is very intriguing for me. I like the book trailer.

    Happy Reading, Jen !

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO many good looking books!! Especially One Moment, What I didn't Say, Velveteen & The Glimpse. I want to read these myself & I can't wait to see what you think of them :D enjoy♥

    ReplyDelete